Money Market Savings Account
When you’re ready to take your savings to the next level, our money market savings account is a smart choice. This account includes limited transactions, but allows you to earn higher interest rates on your higher balance.
- Interest accrues daily and is paid monthly on collected tiered balance
- Six withdrawals, transfers or third-party payments per statement cycle at no charge*
- Unlimited in-person or ATM withdrawals*
- Unlimited ATM use Worldwide**
- Free Online Banking
- Free E-statements
- Free direct deposit and ACH transactions
- May be linked to checking account for overdraft protection
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Minimum daily balance of $1,000 or combined personal and business balances of $10,000 required per statement cycle to avoid $5 monthly charge
*Subject to Regulation D Transaction Limitations: Transfers from a Money Market Account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, computer transfers, draft, check, debit card or similar order to third parties are limited to six per statement cycle for Money Market Account. The preauthorized or automatic transactions may be initiated by telephone banking, PC banking, internet banking or standing order. Limit does not apply to in-person withdrawals, withdrawals by mail or messenger or withdrawals at an ATM. A charge will be assessed for each preauthorized transfer, draft or debit card transactions in excess of six per statement cycle. If these restrictions are exceeded more than three times during a 12 month period, the account is subject to being closed and funds transferred into a checking account. Bill Payment is not available for money market accounts.
**Foreign currency exchange charges at customer's expense.